Summer League Rules
- Games will consist of 2 – 20 minute halves. Play will be running time with the exception of the final 2 minutes if each half. During this time play will stop on all whistles.
- A 2 minute overtime will be played in the event of a tie at the end of regulation.
Playing Time Rules:
- Coaches are in-charge of playing time for all players.
- No one player may play the entire game unless only 5 players present.
*Exceptions: Player injury or player absence.
- Each coach will be allowed a total of 3 timeouts per game (2-30 / 1-Full). In the event of overtime; coaches will receive 1 additional timeout (30).
Defense & Pressing Rules:
- Only man to man defense will be allowed.
- No double teaming outside of the 3 point arc.
- Full court man to man defense will be allowed in the last 7 minutes of each half. Full court pressing will not be allowed if a team is up by 10 or more.
- 1 and 1 will be shot at 10th team foul per/half. 2 shots at 12th team foul per/half
- All teams in each division will make the playoffs.
- Win / Loss Record will determine playoff positioning.
(Head to head record will be the deciding factor in the event of a tie)
- A team must have at least 4 players at the start of the game or team must forfeit.
- All games will start on time.
- Any player who receives two technical fouls will not be allowed to play the rest of the game.
*If a player receives 3 technical fouls they will not be allowed to participate in the Summer League.
- Players must wear their Summer Basketball League jersey to each game. If a player does not have their game jersey, they will not be allowed to play.